Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser for new novel!!


I’ve really enjoyed visiting with the other Bloggers from the A-Z challenge. I’ve met a few kind fellows and fellowettes (is that even a word?), but have yet to write a SINGLE word for my BLOOD BIAS sequel, working titled; BLOOD VISION. Until last night! Wohoo! The prologue is off the ground. So instead of writing useless babble on my blog and not getting anywhere with the novel, I’m going to convert the useless babble into updates and teasers for the book. I don’t know what my fellow bloggers will think about it, but at least I’ll feel better at the end of the day.

So here goes.

Today is the letter U. Here is a sentence from last night’s work.

“The guy holding the gun didn’t answer, just stared blankly under the shadow of the street lamp, the whites of his eyes bright and piercing against the blackened backdrop of his chiseled face.”

I know the letter U is buried in the sentence, but hey, I’m working with this the best I can. Now here’s the kicker for tomorrow; the letter V must be used from NEW work from the night before! I’m looking forward to the challenge. See you tomorrow.

 Current word count for BLOOD VISION: 265

  

4 comments:

Francene Stanley said...

Under the shaddow of rejection slips from agents, I found a publisher for My book, Wind Over Troubled Waters, co-written by Edith Parzefall. Released into the light today, emerging from the dark.

http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

Jarm Del Boccio said...

Good ideas for posting...I like your descriptive words! Just stopping by from the Challenge to say hello...
MakingTheWriteConnections

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Great idea! Yes A to Z has been bucketloads of fun but it has put a kibosh on my "serious" writing. So good on you for doing both!

Jessica L. Celaya said...

Awesome sentences. It is fun that you are posting from your work in progress. Thanks for sharing.